Here's Altec Lansing's largest, loudest, portable Bluetooth speaker-the ALP-XP800 Xpedition 8 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Indoor/Outdoor Speaker! It features dual 8 in. woofers and three 1 in. tweeters that are powered by 420 watts of peak power. Customize your sound how you want to hear it because the Xpedition 8 can disperse sound whether standing upright or laying on its side due to its intelligent stereo orientation. Further, you can add sound by linking a second Xpedition to create a stereo pair! The IP67 rated speaker is dustproof and waterproof. The speaker can even withstand 3-28/100 in. of water for up to 30 minutes! The Xpedition 8 is the biggest, loudest, and best sounding portable IP67 speaker that actually floats, plus it's not heavy for its size and has integrated handles making it easy to carry. The speaker is designed to float in a position where the woofers and tweeters do not hit the water, so the sound is just as good in the water as it is on land! The Xpedition's LED light show features 12 color combinations from the woofers plus two strobe lights that will dance along with your favorite songs! This makes the Altec Lansing Xpedition 8 ideal for tailgating, parties or any time or place that calls for major sound. Read More
- Dual 8" woofers with passive radiators for massive bass
- 420W max for incredible, room-filling sound
- Super-durable design keeps the speaker waterproof, snowproof, dirtproof (IP67) & floatable
- Multicolored LED light show features 12 color combinations from the woofers plus 2 strobe lights to dance to the music
- BEAST mode pumps woofers into overdrive
- Ability to double the sound by linking a second Xpedition 8 to create a stereo pair
- Built-in Bluetooth & NFC for easy music streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices
- Lightweight with integrated handles
- Aux input to plug in non-Bluetooth devices
- Can be charged from wall outlet or vehicle
- Long-lasting battery for hours of wireless playback
- Includes power cord
|Country of Origin:
||United States, China
|Individual Packaging Height:
|Inner Carton Quantity:
|Individual Packaging Length:
|Individual Packaging Weight:
|Individual Packaging Width:
|Average Battery Life:
|Volume Control Yes/No:
||AUX IN, Wireless
||Black, Blue, Red
||Battery is contained inside product
|Number of Batteries packed with product:
|# of Batteries Required to Power Product:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.