This compact undercounter Cubelet Icemaker is the perfect addition to any hotel suite, office breakroom, or kitchen. The C-80BAJ is capable of producing approximately 80 lbs of Cubelet style ice cubes per day, and the built-in storage bin will hold up to 22 lbs* of ice at a time. The Undercounter design is less than 34" tall. The Air-cooled design also features a Front in, front out airflow system that eliminates the need for side and rear clearance. Perfect for fitting into tight spaces. UL approved for outdoor use. Drain pump not included. Replaces C-101BAH.
- Dimensions: 14-7/8" W x 22-5/8" D x 33-1/2" H
- Up to 80 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 22 lbs of built-in storage capacity (ft3)
- Produces mini cubelet nugget-style ice
- Undercounter design is less than 34" tall
- Front in, front out airflow
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Swing style field reversable door
- Accessory - HS-5061 drain pump assembly
- R-134a refrigerant (3.92 oz. / 111 g)
- Heat Rejection:1850 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 7 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 4 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 17.3 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- One Year: Parts & Labor warranty on optional HS-5061 Drain Pump Assembly.
||X X in
||Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
||Single phase, 115v/60/1, 6 ft cord with NEMA 5-15 plug, Amperage: 4, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 1/2" FPT Outlet, Minimum 1/2" Nominal ID Drain Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||17.3 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 12 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 7 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Heat Rejection: 1850 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-134a, (3.92 oz. / 111 g)
Energy Star Rated:
22 lbs (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
EPIC Protect extends your product’s protection, offering greater benefits and longer coverage than the manufacturer’s warranty provides. With benefits starting Day 1, we support you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Sometimes products experience common failures and we understand accidents can happen* - that’s why we provide the best experience to get your product repaired or replaced with minimal life interruption. Protect your investment with EPIC Protect and experience the difference!
EPIC Protect is powered by Centricity, an A+ BBB rated leader in service and protection for over 35 years.
*See store for terms, conditions and more details.