The KMD-410MAJ is capable of producing approximately 418 lbs of crescent cubed ice. Hoshizaki's efficient stainless steel evaporators create its unique crescent shaped ice cubes. Its ice on beverage design makes it ideal for use in busy self-serve areas, fast food restaurants, employee break rooms and more. This Air-cooled, Modular icemaker features a CycleSaver™ design and includes the EverCheck™ alert system making the unit energy efficient and simple to maintain. The KMD-410MAJ requires a Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included electrical connection that is hard-wired at the installation site. Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, DB-130H. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Dimensions: 22-1/4" W x 24-1/8" D x 24" H
- Up to 418 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Mount 2 units side-by-side for 2x the ice production
- Produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Compatible bins & dispensers, sold separately: B-250, BD-300, B-500, B-700, B-800, B-900, DB-130H
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- Stainless steel evaporator
- R-404A refrigerant (1 lbs. 0.9 oz. / 479 g)
- Heat Rejection:5500 BTU/hr
- Ambient temperature range: 45 - 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 - 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 - 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 - 127V
- 8.2 amps (20 Amp Max fuse)
- 5.7 kwh/100 [email protected] 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included
- Clean ice and easy maintenance lead to longer unit life span
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts & Labor warranty on evaporator.
||X X in
||Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor, air-cooled condenser coil.
||Single phase, 115v/60/1, 3 wire, including ground. Must be hardwired at site, no cord/plug included, Amperage: 8.2, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 20 A
||1/2" FPT Inlet, Minimum 1/4" Nominal ID Copper Water Tubing or Equivalent, 3/4" FPT Outlet, Minimum 3/4" Nominal ID Hard Pipe or Equivalent
||5.7 kWh per 100 lbs @ 90/70, 23.7 gal of Potable Water per 100 lbs @ 90/70
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Water Temp Range: 45 - 90°F, Water Pressure: 10 - 113psig, Voltage Range: 104 - 127V, Heat Rejection: 5500 BTU/hr, Refrigerant Charge: R-404A, (1 lbs. 0.9 oz. / 479 g)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
EPIC Protect extends your product’s protection, offering greater benefits and longer coverage than the manufacturer’s warranty provides. With benefits starting Day 1, we support you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Sometimes products experience common failures and we understand accidents can happen* - that’s why we provide the best experience to get your product repaired or replaced with minimal life interruption. Protect your investment with EPIC Protect and experience the difference!
EPIC Protect is powered by Centricity, an A+ BBB rated leader in service and protection for over 35 years.
*See store for terms, conditions and more details.