Are you looking for a quality mini-fridge to store snacks and drinks where space is limited" The Keystone Energy Star 3.3 cu. ft. single-door refrigerator/freezer is a great choice for rec rooms, small offices wherever you need it. It has a full-width freezer compartment, manual defrost, mechanical temperature control, and three removable glass shelves. The refrigerator door has storage for canned beverages and a 2-liter bottle plus two small-item racks that are perfect for storing single-serve yogurt and condiments. Also, the reversible door and adjustable legs will make sure it fits where you need it. At Keystone, your familys comfort starts here.
- Energy Star efficiency saves you money on your electric bill (only 220 kWh per year)
- 3 glass shelves provides plenty of room for snacks
- Canned beverage storage on refrigerator door keeps drinks organized
- Convenient 2-liter bottle storage on refrigerator door frees shelf space
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.